Private partneranzeigen Bonn

Private partneranzeigen Bonn
Rated 4.41/5 based on 659 customer reviews

Finding a payable room is one challenge for new students in Bonn, especially for international students without German language skills.The Studentenwerk Bonn offers rooms in the student's dormitory for foreign students (students who are not older than 30 years and who did not study 14 semesters yet).The rent includes all arising expenses and is depending on the living facility, size of the room, offered furniture, location and transport connection.

For further information see the full list courses of studies or an overview: International-degree-programs.After approval of Master's program students at the University of Bonn follows the enrollment at the Student Secretariat - please note here the separate deadlines, indicated by the master program coordinator.Additionally to single apartments, the Studentenwerk also offers shared flats and apartments for families and single parents.Every dorm offers washing machines and sometimes laundry dryer.The application must be submitted to the competent deaneries or audit committees.

Please contact the department (program coordinator) of your desired course of study for further details.

Citizens of Australia, Israel, Japan, USA, Canada, New Zeeland, Honduras, Monaco, San Marino, Andorra, South Korea and Switzerland may also enter without a visa.

If you are here to study for more than three months, you must apply for a residence permit at the .

1) Application for a Bachelor/Staatsexamen (state exam) program 2) Application for a Master program 3) Application for a Ph D program 4) Knowledge of German language 5) Visa 6) Housing 7) The first 5 steps after your arrival 8) Support of international students 9) Counseling of international students at the faculties10) Finance / Scholarship / Job11) Chances after your degree12) Students with children For the application you'll need the following documents: the application for admission; a diploma from secondary school with grade point average, proof of the university entrance exam for the requested study program with subjects and grades overview; if applicable: evidence of successful time of studies - copy of the subjects and grades overview for each semester in your home country - completed at an accredited college, if applicable: proof of your knowledge of the German language (a copy of the recognition of already completed courses/exams); a copy of the passport and a CV.

For the Master programs, offered by the University of Bonn, there are usually special access requirements, which are set by the individual faculties and may be requested there.

You need to provide a DSH (German Language Proficiency Test) exam or Test DAF with grade 4 in all parts. If you have already achieved German proficiency at intermediate level (from B1), you could also join the International Office´s .